We'll teach you and your guests in a variety of DIY plant workshops held in our workshop space in downtown Durham, NC. Or, we'll take the course to you!
Whether it is your bridal shower, birthday party (for any age!), or company bonding event, we will come to your location and teach the joy of terrariums through a private class, providing all materials necessary for you and your guests to create a modern succulent terrarium.
Each class lasts between 1 - 2 hours and runs anywhere between $40 to $85 per person, depending on the chosen landscape. We require a minimum of 10 students per a course and have a small $75 fee per class that covers teaching and staffing the course, along with all set up & clean up.
Join us in our plant shop & studio in downtown Durham, NC at 125 E Parrish Street, Suite 100 A or have us travel to you!
Email us at hello@theZenSucculent.com to reserve your course today. Dates book quickly!
Included in Every Workshop:
- Tips and tricks for maintaining your terrariums and indoor plants
- A variety of North Carolina grown succulents in varying colors, heights, and textures.
- High quality terrarium glassware (size depending on terrarium option chosen)
- All terrarium layering ingredients
- Step-by-step printed guide to creating and caring for terrariums
- Rental of all tools required for course
Our Available Traveling Succulent Workshops
5 inch cubed glass terrarium, featuring 2 succulents - $40 per student, plus nonrefundable $75 booking / teaching fee
- 6 inch bowl glass terrarium, featuring 3 succulents - $45 per student, plus nonrefundable $75 booking / teaching fee
- 6 inch cyclinder glass terrarium, featuring 5 succulents - $60 per student, plus nonrefundable $75 booking / teaching fee
- 8 inch cyclinder glass terrarium, featuring 5 succulents - $70 per student, plus nonrefundable $75 booking / teaching fee
We also host public workshops throughout the year. Take a look at our CALENDAR page for more details and to secure your spot for our next workshop.