Alyssa Cherry of Fillaree will be joining us for a special body scrub & bath salt making course just in time for the Valentine’s & Gal-entine’s Day. Join us on Sunday, February 12th from 5-7pm for an evening of how-to make your own pampering scrubs using organic, plant-based ingredients that exfoliate & revitalize your skin.
This course will cover essential recipe for making an at home body care using containers using pure essential oils and natural botanicals, a raw material scent bar, tips on essential oil blending & sourcing ingredients with additional education the benefits of exfoliation & developing a body care routine.
You’ll leave with one custom body scrub & one custom bath salt made from your choice blend of over 20 ingredients in signature 4 oz. glass container, a notepad and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
Your ticket includes:
- 2 Hours of instruction and hands - on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students
- Basic knowledge of essential oils, use and oil blend creations
- One custom body scrub & one custom bath salt mixture, each in 4 oz glass jars with lids
- A receipe card & info card to recreate at home
- A wide variety of ingredients to create your own custom blend, some of which include, dead sea salt, organic sugar, grapeseed oil, dried herbs & botanicals, in addition to signature Fillaree blends.
- Locally made notebook for note taking during course and to take home
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
Locally made pie & herbal tea will be provided.
$55 to attend
$100 for 2 seats
Workshop size is limited to 10 people. No refunds or exchanges.