Sunday, September 24th from 5 pm - 7 pm
In this hands-on signature class, Megan George of the ZEN Succulent will teach you how to create a romantic succulent wreath featuring locally grown succulents and dried foliage.
For beginners and experienced alike, this course will cover helpful tips on designing with dried & living materials, proper building techniques, picking wreaths with favorite tricks for wiring succulents, , maintenance and displaying within any home or office environment. You’ll leave with your creation, care instructions and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
All materials (plants, 14-inch wreath, dried flowers wreath making materials and succulents). Please note, if you have dried flowers that you’d like to use for this project, feel free to bring it with you!
You will be making a 14-inch wreath, able to wire 6-7 succulents on.
Your Ticket Includes:
- 2 hours of instruction and hands – on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students)
- Basic knowledge of succulent wiring and care
- Single wreath, dried florals, plus 6-8 succulents of your choosing for design
- Rental of wreath building tools for assembly
- Care instructions to maintain & recreate this project
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
Locally made sweet treats & wine will be provided.
$55 to attend
$100 for 2 seats
The ZEN Succulent
125 E Parrish Street
Suite 100 A
Durham, NC 27701
Workshop size is limited to 10 people. No refunds or exchanges.