Join us for an evening learning the art of macrame, Monday, June 12th from 6-8pm.
For beginners and experienced alike, this course will cover macrame knotting techniques, how to make a plant hanger out of cotton macrame cord, tips for sourcing materials and on designing plant hangers for various pot sizes. You’ll leave with your creation, additional macrame cord, and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
Your ticket includes:
- 2 Hours of instruction and hands - on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students).
- Basic knowledge of macrame knotting methods.
- Macrame cord, a wooden ring and wooden beads for crafting the plant hanger during course
- House Plant & Terracotta Pot
- Rental of tools for knotting.
- Assembly instructions with additional macrame cord to recreate this project.
$55 to attend
$100 for 2 seats
Workshop size is limited to 10 people. No refunds or exchanges.
About the Instructor, Kathryn :
Kathryn Zeringue is a self-taught macrame designer who operates Terra Fibers macrame studio in Durham, NC. With a passion for growing cacti and succulents in her home and hailing from a family of crafters and artists, Kathryn took an interest in designing hangers through macrame knotting techniques to display her beloved plants.