Alexa Behar of Sage Paper Co. will be joining us for a special botanicals water color course. Join us on Sunday, February 26th from 5-7pm for an evening of watercolor among the plants.
For beginners and experienced alike, this introductory course will teach painting techniques of watercolor and color palette curation through detailed and abstract botanicals. You’ll leave with your own watercolor starter kit to take home, your newly painted creation, and a few blank watercolor sheets for your next painting session and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
Your ticket includes:
- 2 Hours of instruction and hands - on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students)
- Basic knowledge of watercolor methods and brush use
- Watercolor Starter Kit that includes, one watercolor palette with a curated paint selection, two watercolor brushes, watercolor paper, Sage Paper Co. Booket with floral examples , pencil & eraser.
- Blank watercolor sheets to take home for later creation
- Locally made notebook for note taking during course and to take home
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
Locally made pie & herbal tea will be provided.
$90 to attend
$160 for 2 seats
*** This course is sold out as of 2/9/2017. If you are interested in taking this course in the future, please send and email to 'hello@theZenSucculent.com' to be added to our 'Watercolor Botanicals Interest List' and we will notify you when the next course becomes available ***