Tuesday, December 12th from 6pm - 8pm
TERRARIUM WORKSHOP SERIES
In this hands-on signature class, Megan George of the ZEN Succulent will teach you how to create a succulent terrarium featuring North Carolina grown plants and modern globe glass vessel.
For beginners and experienced alike, this course will cover helpful tips on plant selection, proper building techniques, picking the right container with favorite tricks for planting, maintenance and displaying within any home or office environment. You’ll leave with your creation, care instructions and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
All materials (plants, glassware, terrarium ingredients and added toppings) will be provided for this class including access to our beautiful DIY Terrarium Bar. Please note, if you have a special memento that you’d like to use for this project, feel free to bring it with you!
You will be making a 7-inch globe / fish bowl terrarium, able to plant 4-5 succulents within.
Your Ticket Includes:
- 2 hours of instruction and hands – on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students)
- Basic knowledge of plant care for indoor greenery & terrarium building
- Single globe/ fish bowl terrarium glass, premium terrarium ingredients, plus 4-5 succulents of your choosing for your terrarium design
- Use of DIY Terrarium bar toppings for added terrarium décor, including shells, colored pebbles, sea glass and more
- Rental of terrarium tools for terrarium assembly
- Care & assembly instructions to maintain & recreate this project
- Locally made notebook for note taking during course and to take home
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
Locally made sweet treats & wine will be provided.
$60 to attend
$110 for 2 seats
The ZEN Succulent
125 E Parrish Street
Suite 100 A
Durham, NC 27701
Workshop size is limited to 10 people. No refunds or exchanges.