Sunday, October 15th from 5-7pm
Join Megan George of the ZEN Succulent for a hands on terrarium course – learn how to create a classic closed topped terrarium featuring ferns, moss and tropical foliage
For beginners and experienced alike, this course will cover helpful tips on plant selection, proper planting techniques, picking the right container and maintenance beyond creation. You’ll leave with one terrarium ready to display in your home, care instructions and all the knowledge you’ll need to recreate this project - this class is not to be missed!
All materials (plants, glassware, and terrarium ingredients) will be provided for this workshop and students will be making the terrarium pictured.
You will be making a 10-inch terrarium, able to plant 3-4 tropical plants within .
Your Ticket Includes:
- 2 hours of instruction and hands – on studio time, in a small group setting (max. of 10 students)
- Basic knowledge of plant care for indoor greenery & terrarium building
- Single 10 inch terrarium glass dome cloch, premium terrarium ingredients, plus 3-4 tropical plants of your choosing for your terrarium design
- Use of DIY Terrarium bar toppings for added terrarium décor, including shells, colored pebbles, sea glass and more
- Rental of terrarium tools for terrarium assembly
- Care & assembly instructions to maintain & recreate this project
- Locally made notebook for note taking during course and to take home
Ages 15 to adult welcomed
Locally made sweet treats & wine will be provided.
$70 to attend
$125 for 2 seats
The ZEN Succulent
125 E Parrish Street
Suite 100 A
Durham, NC 27701
Workshop size is limited to 10 people. No refunds or exchanges.